Investor Relations Policy
- The company always releases its financial results and fundamental developments to Kuwait stock exchange market, its shareholders and stakeholders in transparent and comprehensive manner.
- The company makes announcements and communications through its authorized points of contact.
- The company uses its website as additional channel of communication.
- The company is proactive in dealing with relevant news and rumors to avoid any speculation of its stocks.
- The company provides information to analysts and mass media to help them publish their opinions about the company rather than impact such opinions.
- The company seeks to meet with the shareholders at least once each fiscal year as part of the ongoing communication program and secure their feedback on the company.
- Any non-public information unintentionally disclosed to investment analysts or specialists or any shareholder who may utilize such information for trading shall be disclosed immediately to the investors and stakeholders.