Aqar Real Estate Investments Company has exited from an Available for Sale Investment in Al Jawhara Greens Company, State of Qatar. The total value of Aqar’s investment is K.D. 1,006,907, equivalent of $ 3,750,000. Aqar has received 40% of this value, and the rest 60 % will be received in May 2014.

Looking to lease, buy or sell properties?

Contact Us